To join Inspire, your organisation will qualify for Membership if the entity is:
- An NGO, Civil society network or an academic institution.
- Have a presence in one of the countries of Europe, as defined by the World Health Organisation (see list of member states here) demonstrated by the following:
- Have an office in Europe
- Carry out activities in Europe or from Europe to advance the domestic and/or international SRHR agenda
- Legally registered or has a fiscal agent that is legally registered.
- Have participation in the Inspire Partnership that is not motivated, or likely to be motivated, solely by profit making considerations.
All Inspire members must sign the Members’ Charter, confirming that they agree with the vision, values, mission and goals of Inspire and that they will perform as an Inspire member in the agreed ways.