Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis. To become a member (full or associate), you must send to the Secretariat:
- A letter of application in which the applicant provides a description of her/his organisation and explains how the organisation meets the Inspire membership criteria. The letter should have the organisation’s letterhead and must be signed by the Executive Director (or equivalent)
- The organisation’s full contact details and a contact point
- A copy of the Inspire Members’ Charter, signed by the organisation’s Executive Director (or equivalent)
- The organisation’s charity or company registration number. Compliance with membership criteria will be determined in accordance with national definitions for NGO, Charity etc.
- Financial and governance documentation including the organisation’s most recent annual report, most recent final accounts and articles of association or memorandum.
Once your application has been received:
- The Inspire Secretariat will consult existing members based in your country.
- Your application, along with members’ recommendations, will be reviewed by the Steering Committee.
- The Steering Committee will take a decision and conduct an email consultation with all Inspire members.
- The Secretariat will inform you of the status of your application.